We are hiring!
Beulah Community Church is searching for a part-time Youth Pastor. Please see below for additional information and how to apply.
Responsibilities of the Beulah Community Church Youth Pastor
- Consistently delivers easily understood, Bible-based lessons/sermons that are engaging, relevant, and challenges those who hear to seek or deepen their relationship with Jesus.
- Attend Sunday School.
- Attend church functions.
- Conduct counseling within scope according to the bylaws of Beulah Community Church as needed.
- Love the congregation and develop long-term relationships with individuals and families.
- Serve as a leader by example in personal discipleship stewardship, and evangelism.
- Serve as a spiritual leader of the church.
- Assist with any ideas that meets with board approval and promotes the growth of the church.
- Be service-oriented.
Requirements of the Beulah Community Church Youth Pastor
- Passionately embodies God’s word and lives out the gospel in their daily life.
- Shows a deep commitment to Christ and has his/her heart for all people.
- As a baptized believer, fully understands and supports the scripture-based doctrine of the gospel message.
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of ministry/divinity or a second/third year student working towards a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of ministry/divinity.
- Understanding of, and willingness to, minister within the church’s statement of beliefs.
- A lifestyle congruent with the biblical requirements for leaders (1 Timothy 3: 1-13; 2 Timothy 2; Titus 1:5-9).
- In partnership with the board members, adjusts to societal changes without compromising the bylaws of Beulah Community Church.
- Living in the area preferred but not required.
Benefits and Pay
Part-time position, allowing for outside employment
Pay Range: $10,000-$12,000, (gross pay) no taxes withheld
How to apply
Download a copy of the job description.
Download a copy of the job application. Please download and complete the fillable PDF and sign.
Please direct any questions and return completed applications to email@example.com